6/29/12

jetblue on the cover of interior design magazine!

i think this may be the first and only time mine and my husband's career paths collide!
his offices at jetblue in long island city, ny is on the cover of interior design magazine.
it's so exciting reading and seeing his workplace featured in one of my favorite design magazines.
his offices are so rad and i'm glad the magazine thinks so too!
the jetblue cover of interior design magazine

watch this video clip below of the space...


this video was shot for HLW International and interior design magazine
check out the online article here titled..."flight plan"
still jealous of my hubby's awesome work place!

go jetblue!!
happy friday loves

3 comments:

  1. Working in a vibrant space like that must be so cool. You don't see much of that in Oklahoma. Ha! LOVE all the blue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your passion here and glad you like my images and video of the JetBlue offices Morgan, June was a great month getting the cover of ID and a 12 page feature of a Hamptons house in Architectural Digest too.

    As you love NYC so much, you might enjoy the architecture section of my website
    www.interiorphotography.net which consists almost entirely of NY cityscapes

    or this video I shot on the subway
    https://vimeo.com/30842440

    ReplyDelete

I love you for commenting

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...