4/24/12

adore color: cobalt blue

happy huesday my dear color lovers!
this week's color is one of my favorites...
and i'm so very lucky to be working with clients who love this color too.
we are transforming their living room into a sea of cobalt so this color has been on my mind non stop!

C O B A L T    B L U E


from top left to right-
say hello my phone's lock screen image of the gorgeous daphene groeneveld
and her bold cobalt blue eye shadow!
who likes blue trees?! i do! art installation by konstantin dimopoulos
pretty blue powder 
you better believe i'm using a blue light bulb in my project (don't worry it will look great)
are you brave enough to add some cobalt blue chunks to your hair? looks cool on a blonde!
you have a little something blue on your face, image via
wanting, needing, loving these cobalt blue earrings from kendra scott
an all blue monochromatic interior makes me extremely happy inside!
my clients chair got a cobalt blue facelift! (not the best picture)
but you get the idea...this chair def turned out amazing!


this color is striking.
(i hope you can agree)



3 comments:

  1. Very striking. LOVE this color!

    http://leeanderin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Definitely caught my eye! Love the chair best!
    www.ShopStyleTherapy.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cobalt is such a fabulous color and it looks great on everyone!

    ReplyDelete

I love you for commenting

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...