2/22/12

wanting wednesday (some random wants)

hola!
for those of you who don't know me....i am one random sista sue!
i can be talking about barbara walters and immediately jump to talking about 
mountain dew7-eleven slurpees.
my hubby is pretty good at tracing my thoughts...
at least i can keep myself interested and entertained! right?

so for today's wanting wednesday there is no "theme" just some glorious random items i am wanting!


plates! i am wanting some different fun plates in my beautiful white cupboards!
i am loving these graphic black and white plates...anyone know where i can find them?!


living in small spaces good storage is the key to a clutter free life which is the kinda life us ped's love,
i would love to own this plexi trunk and fill it with some items that need a special home!

i stare at my bike everyday and want so badly to take her for a spin,
wanting spring so we can go and be adventurous!

speaking of bikes, two years ago my family and i biked around a gorgeous lake similar to the image
above, and i am wanting to be back in that moment right now!

wanting some colorful fun patterned cross-stitched artwork in my home!

how lovely are these nude nails?! must grab this color at mac asap!

really wanting this horsey black and white blouse.
to make this want extra special i want to wear it while riding one of my mother-in-law's
horses in wyoming. sounds like heaven right now.

i am a picture taking freak! super obsessed with instagram, so these iphone lenses would
be pretty funky fabulous to have!

hello gorgeous oscar de la renta yellow tassel earings...come to mama!
i will love you forever.

can olivia palermo be my stylist? por favor?! this outfit she's wearing at london
fashion week is bomb.com times 6!! major want (all of it).

every time i see these beautiful neon cambridge satchels i scream 
"I WANT" in my head! (really wanting the green one)


i want a little o.c.d. in me so i can beautifully arranged jewelry drawers 
like this image above.

summer, sun, swimsuits, ocean, boating...i want you all
soooo bad!

i want this soft fluffy yummy white bedspread in my life right now,
i know there is no way possible to have this when little nuggets are running around our home.

last week i had a brilliant idea for a necklace i want to make...when i find some free time in my life 
i will make it and share!

oh,
and for my last want (besides world peace...)
a baby lion!!!


hope you are all enjoying your week so far,
two more days then it's
friday
friday
friday
friday!!!

xo- mo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love you for commenting

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...