2/27/12

made my heart melt monday


it has been a fabulous monday! spent the day wandering around sunny soho sourcing and shopping on my project! i even had time to make something special!! 
take a look at some images that made my heart melt this monday...

i have been loving this image! i think i need to go ahead and order this
print and hang it up in mi casa! check out the shop here

"nothing tastes as good as skinny feels"
thanks for reminding me jonathan adler! i need this in my home, need
to be reminded daily...blah.

ahhh...how adorable is this sleeping baby?!

speaking of adorable baby, i got to tend this precious little one
yesterday for a bit at church! he ALWAYS makes my heart melt.
look at that face! how could you not melt?

a elephant with butterfly ears would be a beautiful sight!

ok...this would have been my dream room as a little nugget!
such a cute girls room, it's not so pink in your face "i'm a girl!"
but it has tons of personality and i'm pretty sure she'll grow up to be in cirque du soleil! via

hello fabulous, amazing, wonderful red house!! i love you.

in love with this cobalt blue feather skirt...maybe because my project has a lot of cobalt blue in
the mix. LOVE love love that color!

this image of alaska is a complete heart melter!!
gorgeousness times 50!

this weekend my bosses and i worked on a photo shoot for dougandgene.com
for their new spring collection! i think i found a new love...
styling photo shoots! i had such a blast!! here are some sneak peek pics from the shoot,
 instagram version

gene meyer + alice and olivia scarves are freaking adorable!

maybe it was extra fun because my hubby was one of our
models...mmm he looks gooood in that gene meyer tie!
i'll do a post on the shoot soon!

i even got doug to take a picture with me!!
i love this pic of the two of us...now if i can only convince gene
to get in one with me!

took a trip to the MoMa! this metallic candy floor installation by felix gonzalez-torres
was a big heart melter...because it was made out of candy and they let 
you eat it!! heaven!

i took a little video to show how cool it was...watch 


love this! 
"be sure to taste your words before
you spit them out."


here is what i made this monday
 a neon pink rubber and rope necklace!!
found my items at the rubber, hardware and trimming store.
love getting crafty!

i hope today was wonderful for you and if not hopefully the next six days will be!
xo

-mo

1 comment:

  1. I love it!!! Morgan you are so special!!

    ReplyDelete

I love you for commenting

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...