3/16/11

color: brilliant blue

i have never really been into blue walls/rooms until i had one of my own. now i have a love affair with the color blue- brilliant blue to be more exact. it's a color that is exciting but not tooo crazy. a liveable everyday color- it makes me happy.



monochromatic rooms are amazing- but a blue monochromatic room is breathtaking!


if traditional style is more for you- blue can be a good friend.


so lovely!


is this dress not exquisite?

my bed in front of a benjamin moore brilliant blue wall... the painters tape matched the paint- it's that kind of blue. again...this color makes me very happy-it was defiantly the right color choice for our pad.


my brother-in-law regan-- i have always loved this photo of him at the standard in l.a. ... the coloring goes with my blue post perfectly, ey?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love you for commenting

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...