12/9/10

jonathan adler the ka utie!!


mr. jonathan adler designer/style guru


so thrilled to have my book signed!


me with jonathan...such a sweetie!

if you don't have it already add it to your christmas list!


if you haven't seen the barbie malibu dream house he designed you are missing out! hot pink poodles and a barbie wall sculpture!


hair chandelier?? loooove!


i got this dora maar vase for my dad's office but i might steal it from him one day...like my sister j.a. has a love for ceramics!


love the rhino, standing frame, and the light!


that rug always reminds me of his work!


gold & neon lights...makes me one happy girl!


does that table say max? what an awesome room and he used one of my favorite table lamps!!


grandma's pillows but with some funk!

last night...i met one of the designers from my "designers i love list" mr. jonathan adler! i am so happy he was such a delight and not some jerk with a sharpie [book signing] if you know me you know i have a thing for designers who love color so it was perfect having him sign my copy of his book on chic colors! it is a very happy book i must say! not only are his interiors amazing he has an incredible line of rugs, pottery, lighting, accessories, bedding and so on and so on. you must check out jonathan adler - go j.a! p.s. i love that his dog is named liberace!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love you for commenting

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...